Official bitch about problems, ask questions and tell me how to do things thread

Home Forums General Discussion Official bitch about problems, ask questions and tell me how to do things thread

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nick

Avatars that aren’t squidbillies…. check. You should be able to add any pic you like as your avatar now. The process is clunky as can be but it can be done. From your profile page click on the select button near the bottom where it says avatar, upload your pic, and be sure to click the blue update profile button on the bottom left of your profile screen. That should work.

Private messages There are plugins for user profiles, groups, messaging… some neat stuff. I’ll be working on this in the near future. With that said I’m planning to avoid post counters and other ego stroking “reward” systems.

Maybe find an easier way to reply with (multiple) photos photos are a pain in the ass, if you’re having trouble it doesn’t surprise me, its super clunky.I’m looking for alternatives but I’m not ready to start buying shit quite yet. 

Get the registration deal sorted out… email set up. test run a success. waiting on a few people to try it and see if theres any issues. 

Forum appearance I’d like it to fill more of the page and be easier to read. It has to look good and still function reasonably well from mobiles as well. 

And some things I’ll add as I think of them… if you have any ideas or suggestions or problems with the site please let me know.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by Nick.
    Nick

I guess avatars are giving people problems and it seems we’re 50-50 on issues with the registration process or email. Let me know what you guys are experiencing so I can get things fixed.

6voltSteve
    Participant

Testies 1

6voltSteve
    Participant

This has to be the first time in my browser history I have entered church into it

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

•