Technical and builds.

Home Discussion Technical and Builds Technical and builds.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Nick

This forum is for technical posts and build threads. While a typical amount of nonsense will be tolerated, there are two other forums available for your meme and reposted videos pleasure.

KKtrips
    Participant

Can I make a suggestion…
    Have a section for build threads and a second section for discussion threads. Link from the build thread to the discussion thread and vice versa in the first post.
    In the forum I have, we run this system and it works fucking well.  It means that the build thread is just the dirty sordid details.
    I’ve seen on some forums where build threads are a hundred pages long but the actual build can fill 2 pages but all the meat is lost among the pages of discussion.

Nick

We’re set up currently with three forums… the Church of Speed Symposium is the general forum. This one for build threads, I’m not happy with the name so I’ll be changing that…. and the Hellbound one for NSFW and “adult” type content. Members can start their own threads within each forum. I’m working on dialing out some of the clunky-ness of the site and will be streamlining the forum as well.

pontoon
    Participant

Is it ok to post builds that is not about cars…I’m building my own e-wheel, which could be interesting for sharing

AntiBling
    Participant

Yes pontoon, post that shit up.

Nick

Just make your own thread about it. It looks vacant in here!

6voltSteve
    Participant

Where’s the “like” button?

hrm2k
    Participant

How can we show Chip how to put more carburetors on the bucket………….one carb just isn’t making it 🙂

Nick

We’ve been buggin’ him…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

•